Search results

1. R

Faster Photos

We need to be able to take photos faster. Right now when you go to take a photo you go to a window with three buttons on the bottom "Done", "Clear", "Camera" - You select Camera it pulls up the camera App and then you take your photo and x or check if it is good. This is a lot of steps in...
  2. R

Making Printers Project Specific and printer reports Session Specific

Yes this is essentially the problem. We now have 5 printers and up to 3 reports in a session. This requires 5x3=15 print configuration. I only seeing this issue continuing to grow. The Manage Reports part of the software starts to have issues once you have more than 10 reports.
  3. R

Making Printers Project Specific and printer reports Session Specific

Managing printers is very tedious the way it is presently done. It would simplify things if the printer Connection preferences were a Project setting. Then these printer settings would only have to be setup once. The selecting of the report would be stay as it is as a session setting...
  4. R

Duplicate ID #'s

I am still having issues with this. I get it almost every time I am programming.
  5. R

Syncing data from remote locations

Can this also be done with port 80, or do we need to have it on port 4403?
  6. R

If Login Fails

Is there a way to get it to automatically try another Host ID, if the first one has a Log in Fail?
  7. R

Moving from 9.2 to 9.5

We are in the process of upgrading from 9.2 to 9.5, and it will take a few days to get all the devices updated. I am most concerned with data updates and the compatibility of Connect from a 9.2 to 9.5 update. Will the 9.5 Connect Software work with 9.2 Devices?
  8. R

Grid Control Scrollable

I have also found the buttons on the top do not always work well. A scrolling screen would be much better.
  9. R

Are there any security issues by doing this?
  10. R

If we use our external IP address and set up the router to port forward on 4403 can we sync from remote locations to Connect?
  11. R

On Android Keyboard shows when Button Pushed

I am using Form Logic with OnClick (ID of button) the and If condition - Action Click then ID of Print button. I clicked on the print buttons directly and it did not pull of the keyboard, but when I click on the button with none action that goes through the form logic it does pull up the keyboard.
  12. R

The 3 buttons I tested all had None slected as a Button Action. All of the action is being determined through from logic.
  13. R

How do we stop the keyboard from popping up when you press a button?
  14. R

Duplicate ID #'s

Yes that is what I mean. I can find no consistency on it either. But I can tell you it is a battle I am dealing with now several times a day. As my project has gotten larger the problem has also increased. I will send a ticket with my current project.
  15. R

Duplicate ID #'s

I find I get them under different situations. Today I just added a new field and it issued it with a duplicate ID. Copy and Paste often create a duplicate ID situation. These fields are lookup, but the duplicate ID is created when I add the field, not when I select the data that is going into it.
  16. R

Duplicate ID #'s

I keep getting duplicate ID #'s in Sessions. Sometimes the software will flag the issue other times it does not. How do we avoid this from happening? How do you find them, it can be very difficult in larger sessions.
  17. R

If data is not found in one Session would like system to look in another Session

When the system in not able to find (doing a lookup) the data in one Sessions DB I would like it to then look into another Session DB. How would we go about doing this?
  18. R

If Field is blank I want to replace the value with another field

About 90% of our part #'s have a UPC value that we use to print barcodes with, the other 10% do not have this value. When there is no UPC value present We need to print the Internal ID on the item instead. What is the best approach to substitute the Internal ID when needed.
  19. R

Use button on left side of RS30 to print

Is there a way we can use the hardware buttons on the side of the RS30 to print?
  20. R

Would like to have 2 different Print Buttons Print 2 Different Print Reports

This would be on the Same Printer. Depending on the situation I am in I would like to be able to have 2 print buttons with each one printing a different report.