Search results

1. R

Integration

I have deployed U Grokit units through out our organization but some users want a little more flexibility than Ugrokits Demo has to offer. I have tried TP ver9 but it doesn't seem to work wedge or otherwise.
  2. R

Integration

A native integration to a Ugrokit unit would be a winner. Instead of having to buy a $4000 dollar Motorola device.
  3. R

TracerPlus 9.0 on Google Play

Ok say I have 7 manufacturing plants they can download Tracerplus from Google Play but now how about the Apps I created?
  4. R

Read barcode, write that barcode on an RFID tag

Oliver, I'm fairly new to RFID just wanted to make sure I was going down the right road.
  5. R

Read barcode, write that barcode on an RFID tag

JM I don't know about affordable but the MC9190Z works great never had an issue. Also Oliver isn't the TID the tags unique ID and the EPC is for the item you put it on?
  6. R

Data

Yes it is Joseph , just wondered if anyone in the Community experienced a situation like this. Thanks
  7. R

Whats the best way to do this.

Well seems like Asterisk works as a wildcard say I was looking for EPC's that start with 9898 I would start Geiger put in 9898* set antenna power to 15 and this seems to work fine. It wont return a full EPC if more than 1 tag is in the field. And the "Tag locator" demo om the MC-9190-Z seems...
  8. R

Data

I have a couple fields in the data base that have to record a "repair" history. I need to retain previous information in the fields and not overwrite it. So I was thinking what is the best way to push the data into the input area off my application so as to add to that info then save it to the...
  9. R

Not updating data

When I fill out an input form and save it ti doesn't update the data from the database that resides on the device. It makes a new record but it is just a blank line in Data view.
  10. R

Question

thanks Dan!
  11. R

Hey Dan say i wanted to put all fields back to the database from a RFID Tag Writer App how would...

Hey Dan say i wanted to put all fields back to the database from a RFID Tag Writer App how would it know which row to write to? (Sorry my dbase days are way behind me) Thanks
  12. R

Question

Is there a way to put in a larger "field" area for comments? Similar to TP's comment area in Field Settings.
  13. R

Well guess I have to work on this one, the perfect scenario would be typing in a "date" and Geiger would find all tags with this date or a serial number with a wildcard like 4587A* Thanks for the response.
  14. R

hello we manufacture Automotive parts and after full assembly in some instances we cannot identify lot numbers in our parts. This is where RFID comes in. If we have issues with our parts at a Customer location I can obtain production date & serial number from suspect part/assy. Is there anyway I...