Search results

1. M

Barcode scan volume control Motorola MC9190

Thanks for the help. I did try to mute the device without luck. I likely missed a setting. Now that we are using it out on the shop floor, it is noisy and the sound is not bad. It made everyone jump in the office area where I tested it. Thanks again. Mark
  2. M

Maintaining Multiple, Similar Projects

Thanks for this. I tried this once and felt that the changes I made to the save as copy modified the original. I will try this again more carefully. I'm glad to know that this should work. Thanks again, Mark
  3. M

Barcode scan volume control Motorola MC9190

When we scan barcodes, the beep is very loud (everyone in the room stops what they are doing). I have the volume turn off on the handset. The manual say the software controls this if I read it right. Can this be controlled from TracerPlus? Windows Mobile Device Center did not seem to have this...
  4. M

Maintaining Multiple, Similar Projects

I have a project setup with a sync profile that has been working for a while (sync on cradle). I would like make a copy of both the project/sync profile and make modifications to and add a few fields. I do not want to break the existing project. When I open the copied project in TracerPlus and...
  5. M

Layering Fields on TPDesktop

Thanks for your help. I thought that it would not writeback (cradle/sql) without being visible. I disabled visible and it wrote back correctly. Simple is good. Thanks again for the help. Mark
  6. M

Yes, the DateTime field needs to be visible to write back as I understand. The operator really doesn't need to see this and it takes up space. I was messing around with trying to get it behind the Done button and somehow may have gotten it behind the background or tab. It doesn't show up in the...
  7. M

Can I move fields in front or in back of other fields in the Form Designer screen? I looks like it would be possible, but I cannot find a way. Thanks for your help. Mark