Use Motorola MC9190-z RFID HHT

Nabeel

Hello all,
I have four questions for the experts,
1. Does Traceplus work with Motorola MC9190-z RFID HHT?
2. Does TP integrate with SAP systems i.e. AutoId and ERP?
3. Does TP integrate with Crosstalk Device Management System (by Nofilis).
4. Does TP works on-line and Off-line modes. (Off-line if WLAN not available), and how the data get uploaded after the WLAN gets established again without the lost of data!

Thanks.

Fahim Ali

Hi Nabeel,

1) Yes, TracerPlus works with the Motorola MC9190Z.
2) Yes, TracerPlus does work with SAP systems. You will need to use text file exports and imports to transfer data back and forth.
3) No, TracerPlus does not currently integrate with CrossTalk Device Management by Nofilis.
4) Yes, TracerPlus does work in both offline and online modes. The device will save the data locally until a connection is re-established at which point it will send the local data over the network.

Nabeel

Thank you for the update...

I have twi cases I need you advise,
We are using SAP to process our RFID /Barcod transactions i.e. POC, POD, GR, GI, putaway and more using the MC9109Z HHT, and we have senrious we need to deal with when the HHT on-Line the device gets connected to SAP and process any of these transactions in realtime, and when device gets disconnected the transaction process gets stored locally to device DB, in addition the device keep checking the connection and if connection available the device upload the stored data to SAP and proceed with processing transaction on-line again.

Fahim Ali

If I am I understanding you correctly, you can use TracerPlus in live mode alongside TracerPlus Connect to get the "always on" functionality that you require. The device will connect as it needs to but it is all automatic. When the device loses connection, like I have stated above it will store records locally until a connection is re-established at which point it will send the local records. Unfortunately TracerPlus Connect does not directly interface with SAP. You would need to send data from your device to a text file on your server/PC which you could then import into SAP. If you had records to send to the device you would export them from SAP and then send that to the device via Connect. I am not familiar with SAP myself but if there is a way to automate that workflow that might work for you.