What's going on with this process?

Andy McKenna

I've got 2 processes in a single profile in TPC9 that were working fine a few months ago. Now process #2 is not putting any data in the records it is sending (output attached)

<rec>
<updatefields>
<fld f_idx="0">11422</fld>
</updatefields>
</rec>

It's only putting the Id field in there. Process #1 is set up exactly the same way, ODBC to Tracerplus session, UpdateExistingAppendIfNotFound, and it works:

<rec>
<updatefields>
<fld f_idx="3">13003</fld>
</updatefields>
<fld f_idx="0">600951 </fld>
<fld f_idx="2">$2527105$H</fld>
<fld f_idx="3">13003</fld>
<fld f_idx="4">1.00</fld>
<fld f_idx="10">0.00</fld>
</rec>

Any ideas?

Attachments

Dan Peluso

Staff member
Hi,

Is there anything else listed in the log file? There is usually some type of error message posted if there is something wrong in the actual act of trying to post the record.

Andy McKenna

No errors listed, just incomplete records. I'm going to re-import my desktop project and see if it was caused by something out of sync there.

Andy McKenna

I was unable to re-import my desktop project and Joseph from TP figured it out. My .tpp file on the computer running Connect was in a folder that didn't have the same name as the .tpp file. Changing that fixed the import which then fixed my data issue. It also led me down the path towards having 1 profile for downloading new data and 1 for uploading back to the database. The users should be much happier now.