Forum suggestion

Ray

This forum isn't getting off the ground because there is no forum mod interaction, I have been logging in every day to see if my question is answered but nothing, many views but no response. I have purchased 4 lic a yr ago but never got around to implement, so the community forum is all I have left so you can see my frustration.

Dan Peluso

Staff member
Hi,

Thanks for the feedback. We normally like to have a new post be answerable by our current users before we ourselves jump in to answer/add to a post. This seems like a good way to gauge how our other customers are using our software and can even elicit some good conversation about a given feature/element of TracerPlus. We can always improve of course, but this is one reason you may see a delay in a forum response from our engineers.

I should also note that this forum is just one of several resources for help that we offer. Our other support resources include knowledge base articles, FAQs, training videos and especially direct access to our support engineers via our support ticket system. Most of these resources are accessible via www.tracerplus.com/support.

Thanks again for the feedback and I hope you will continue to browse our forum.

OliverR

As a user I do check this forum regularly (multiple times per week) whenever I'm in the office, and always try to offer a solution to problems or questions of other users. When I can't think of one, I don't reply to the topic and hope that someone else will come up with something.

It's true that this place is fairly quiet for the most part, but it's slowly been getting a bit more active over time, so I hope that trend will continue.

Ray

I'm just pointing out that most "non members" that visit (which are many) will see dated threads with no responses & think it's a dead forum.