How to enable Enable lookups checkbox?

Chris Gaertner

New TracerPlus 9 Standard for Windows Mobile user, was TracerPlus palm user until PDA died this week.

Created project to perform same Session functions as TPP app, but can't check Enable lookups on the Lookup Options tab because it is not enabled. What do I need to do to enable that checkbox?

During the creation of the project, I was able to check this box on one Session2 field, but then realized that it needed to be checked on a different field, but then I couldn't check it on any field in any Session.

The manual doesn't describe why this check box would be disabled or how to enable it.

Dan Peluso

Staff member
Hi, That was going to be what I wanted to confirm. It sounds like you have confirmed for me but the Lookups (and calculated) features are not available in Standard mode. I believe that would have been true in the Palm version also though it has been a while so my memory may be lacking.

Chris Gaertner

Oh, one more tidbit about the lookup feature is that the Palm manual clearly states that it is a professional version feature where the newer TracerPlus Desktop manual does not make that distinction at all in section 5.1.5.