10.4.0 Build 1998 - Initial Release - (7/9/2021)
- Added support for all the latest Zebra RFID scanners.
- New configuration options for many Zebra barcode settings, including: symbology settings, and reader parameters.
- URLs can now be opened via a button action on Android devices.
- Popup editor for Execute SQL and Custom Function logic items.
- Read serial support added to Android devices.
- Adds a peripheral reconnect button action. This helps with connecting the RFD8500 while TracerPlus is already open (should help with the usability of this device with TracerPlus).
- Subscription logins can now use TracerPlus Desktop project configured session masks, as long as the username matches.
- Custom URL headers can be added to HTTP endpoints.
- Encryption support added for Android syncing.
- New MTP/USB file transfer option for Android devices.
- Changes behavior of Update Existing for Excel, text etc. it now updates all matching rows, not just the first.
- Fixes published application name on the login form.
- Fixes rendering of tab controls in some cases.
- Fixes Bluetooth pairing via MAC address.
- Fixes order of auto import, now done after a subscription login.
- TracerPlus Grid Control rows per page fixes.
- TracerPlus Connect instance manager fixes when using multiple Services.
- Various other minor bug fixes and performance improvements.