10.0.0 Build 1673 - Initial Release - 7/9/2018
Download TracerPlus 10
- Full iOS support - Create apps for iPhones, iPads and iPods.
- Zebra TC20/RFD2000 RFID Sled Integration - TracerPlus supports all RFID functions of the RFD2000 RFID Sled.
- Zebra RFID RFD8500 now supports Barcode and RFID - This still requires switching modes on the sled between Barcode and RFID.
- Improved connectivity/Performance of Zebra RFD8500 Sled - This should help with connectivity issues seen in the past.
- TracerPlus now natively supports the barcode scanner on all Zebra Android devices no longer requiring datawedge.
- User logins now support Active Directory using a Live Profile in TracerPlus Connect - This enables users to use their existing credentials and permissions.
- User logins can now reference session/database data and be synced using TracerPlus Connect - This allows uses to be added/removed without the need to redeploy the project.
- Native SQL server syncing now supported in TracerPlus Connect no longer requiring an ODBC driver to be setup in Windows.
- Sync/Download Project buttons added on user login form - This enables users to sync their user lists and/or download project updates without logging in.
- Introduced named field tokens to be used in form logic ("Field 1" or "Asset ID" instead of [*2*]).
- Radio button controls now have a Hide Refresh button option on Windows Mobile/CE devices.
- Using the 'Geiger Counter' feature now offers a power adjustment while actively reading a tag - this helps when homing in on an RFID tag when near other tags.
- Introduced a "Download Project" Button Action for over the air project updates - This enables users to get project updates over the air with a click of a button.
- Added Log Out option for android devices.
- Updated/Optimized the default Launcher screen for Android.
- TracerPlus Desktop Publisher Edition now allows additional files to be packaged with branded product (Registration files, import files, etc).
- TracerPlus Desktop Deploy Server can now use a configurable IP Address to generate QR Codes - This is useful when needing to deploy projects using WAN.
- Added RFID Set Power button action for setting RFID power level on the device without the need to redeploy the project.
- Improved Excel performance.
- Improved some ODBC query performance (record count/schema retrievals).
- Resizable/Settable signature canvas area now available on Android/iOS.
- Pen/background Color is now settable for Signatures on Android/iOS.
- Added <GS> (Group Separator) character to default parsing list for calc fields.
- Optimized Launcher Screen for less common display sizes.
- Added option to allow settable number of default icons on Launcher Screen for Windows Mobile/CE devices.
- Added support for BLE devices.
- Added an option to enable/disable prompting for "Save Data" on Home button press.
- TracerPlus Desktop now allows a TracerPlus version value to be displayed on the entry form using the [*version*] attribute.
- Added more dynamic file naming options to TracerPlus Connect text file syncing, Expanded file naming options.
- A warning added to TracerPlus Connect when referencing a user level project from the Windows Service.
- Added a warning to reset "Logon As" options for the TracerPlus Connect Service after re-installing.
Download TracerPlus 10